Jacee Chalise

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Allie

Since I have been busy updating about Caitlin, I haven't had much time to write about Allie. But I didn't forget her, and she has been such a trooper through all of this. The only thing that she got upset about was that we had planned to go watch High School musical 3 on Saturday, October 25th. ( Which was my birthday so I am not quite sure how I got talked into it.) But anyway, Caitlin and I were still in the hospital on that day, so unfortunately Allie missed the show. We were finally able to make it up to her yesterday. We took her out to eat for lunch and then headed to the show. Since we had come home from the hospital with a car full of toys for Caitlin, we made a quick stop at Target to pick up the High School Musical 3 soundtrack. Allie loves music and has such a good memory she already knew all the songs to the movie. So at theater she is singing along. Jake and I were trying to tell her to sing quietly, but Allie does not know the meaning of quietly. Well I think she really liked the movie and had fun. Really it was alright for us adults too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Allie is very talented. I think some day she will be in a High School Musical 12! I hope she really builds on her talent. Glad you guys got to have a much deserved break!

Sharee said...

I love you guys!!! Allie is hilarious and yes can sometimes be a little pill but if she wasnt then she wouldnt be allie!! I love to listen to her talk (usually) she is very very very smart. (Gets it from her mamma for sure!)