Jacee Chalise

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wow, time is just flying by!

Wow, I can't believe it is almost the end of September. This year has just flown by, which kind of sucks, since that means that Christmas is just around the corner. I always tell myself that I won't leave the shopping until the last minute but I never get around to doing it. Well last weekend was crazy we missed Allie's back to school night and then Jake took a nap and didn't wake up in time to pick her up from Kindergarten but she was fine and wasn't upset at us. On Friday Jake and I went to watch My Best Friend's Girl, which was good and really funny, it was nice to have some alone time without the girls. Thanks to the in-laws for watching them, we appreciate it. On Saturday we went to a BBQ party with some old friends from high school, it was fun. But next time we will make sure that we get a babysitter for the girls. We cooked Hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner,and then we played the game Battle of the Sexes, which was pretty funny. We didn't finish the games but the girls were winning when we called it quits. On Monday I was totally excited for the Csi:Miami premiere it was good but I wish I hadn't read about it on the Internet since I already kind of knew what was going to happen. But the best part about it was that Caitlin woke up and since I didn't want her to wake up Allie, I brought her downstairs with me and snuggled with her while I watched Csi. More to follow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep is sure is crazy how fast the time goes by. I am never prepared for the holidays. I believe we just need to keep it simple. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun night.... that is a fun game.. Especially because the girls MORE often than not win... we just know way more... sorry jake. the truth hurts. :)

Sharee said...

Okay erin... Time for you to link the family to your blog! People need to know your related to us...you cant hide forever! LOL
Love ya girl!