Jacee Chalise

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September is over!!!

Holy cow! The month of September is over. This weekend was pretty exciting. I got a no work on Friday so I was only at work for a hour and a half. It was nice to have an extra day to spend with Jake and the girls. I was able to take Allie to kindergarten too. That night Jake and I stayed home and relaxed and watched a movie. On Saturday Jake went with his parents golfing at Birch creek golf course for his birthday, then after lunch we went with them and Sharee's twins to the zoo. Allie loves playing on the swings and feeding the ducks. Then we went to my parents house and played Rock Band 2. At 6 my mom and I went to the women's broadcast which was really good. Then we went to watch my little brother Kenny sing the theme song for Homecoming at Preston High school. He was so good! The theme song was Yellowcards "Only you" On Sunday we went to church with my family and then we went to Jake's parents house for his Birthday dinner, which was really yummy. On Monday work called me and told me not to come in for work that day, so I got to spend the day with my family. It was Jake's Birthday so we opened his presents and we out to eat at Sizzler which was good. I hope that he enjoyed his birthday and that he liked his presents. Now Jake is as old as me, but unfortunately not for very long since my birthday is in October. Well that our adventures from last week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had no idea your brother could sing. I'd love to hear him some time. Great updates on the blog. Love the pics!

Sharee said...

It was a fun time on sunday with you guys. I love that I have such cute family members and actually get to see them...unlike some other people that had to go move away....LOL.