Jacee Chalise

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Primetime TV!

I was bored tonight since I had finished most of my household chores, so I started messing around the Internet looking for updates on my favorite shows. I found out that the new seasons start on the 22 of September, I am so excited to find out what happens. I know its kind of silly, but these shows are one of my vices. We may have to purchase TiVo, so I can watch the shows that I want to and Jake can watch what he wants to. I am so curious to seem what happens to Horatio Caine on Csi: Miami, last season ended with him being shot and alone on an airport strip. I love all of the Csi shows, on Csi:Las Vegas we ended with Warrick Brown being shot by the Chief of police. On the CBS.com site, it also says that Gil Grissom will probably not be on the show much longer, how sad. On Criminal minds, I must of missed that one because I can't remember the finale, the preview looks really awesome. So that week I will be glued to my TV screen. I wish that dead bodies didn't scare me or I would love to be a criminalist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really should be in forensic medicine. You would do great! Good job on your blog!