Jacee Chalise

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Rumblings!

Well, sorry it has been so long since I have updated, but there hasn't be much to write about. Sometimes life is boring, which at times can be a good thing. Last week was pretty uneventful. Work was very long on Friday I was so glad when it was 4 pm. After work we ran our errands and rented movies and then chilled out at home. Oh I almost forgot my parents deliver our new mattress on Friday, I totally love it. I am sleeping so much better. It is higher up than our old bed so I told Jake what if I fall off, he loving answered, "I'll laugh." What a nice husband I have. Just kidding! On Saturday I woke up feeling nausea and unfortunately felt that why all day. My mother in law believes that I am pregnant. But I am pretty sure that I am not, because I feel awesome when I am pregnant. I am one of the lucky few who never has morning sickness, I only feel tired and really big. Thankfully I was feeling a lot better on Sunday, since Caitlin is still having trouble keeping food down. We just went to sacrament meeting. After church we went to Salad Sunday (my mom's family side get together to eat and visit) Allie had fun playing with her cousins. Jake enjoyed playing badminton with my brothers. Caitlin and I just chilled and enjoyed the good food.
On Monday it was pretty good, I got to operate the inserter machines at work, which is fun and a change of pace and the day flew by. Today was a different story the machine was broken for about two and a half hours. It just felt like a very long day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better! It's always fun to read your blog. You do a great job keeping up with it. Thanks for sharing Jake with us on Saturday when we went golfing. We had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! Luv u!!