Jacee Chalise

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It was a crazy week!

Sorry it is so long between post but sometimes not a lot happens around here, we do the same thing week after week, after week. Last Saturday Jake and I went and watched the Utah State vs. Utah University football game. It was pretty fun, except for the Aggies got their butts kicked. But it was still fun to do something different and fun together. Then on Sunday we went to Jake's parents for a Birthday dinner for his Dad. It was fun and the food was good. Hopefully my father in law will forgive for the joke in the card, he is always teasing me so I thought I would get him back. Unfortunately then it was Monday so the start of another work week. In a earlier post I mentioned that I would be posting new family pictures soon, well I got the CD back from my sister but before I got pictures printed I accidentally cracked the CD so I guess we will have to go and take some more pictures some other time. Oh well, I seem to have bad luck, but that's the story of my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keith thought your card was classic! He loved it. Says he'll get a lot of mileage out of it...whatever that means. LOL! YOu are a great addition to our family. We love you!