Jacee Chalise

Monday, August 4, 2008

That Famous Preston Night Rodeo!

This weekend was exhausting but fun. We went back to my hometown, Preston Idaho. The little Poe-dunk town made famous by the funny and crazy movie Napoleon Dynamite. ( My sister and my Mom are extras in it, and my parents manage the store Kings where Summer works.) Anyway as I sat before my husband has been dying to go golfing and apparently my sister's husband likes to golf too. So we got up bright and early on Saturday to make our 8:10 tee time at the Preston Golf course. The boys had fun but they need a lot of practice. Debbie (my sister) and I got bored, I don't think golf is our cup of hot chocolate. After that we all went to lunch at Golden City, the best Chinese restaurant in the world. (Well I think so, it totally beats Panda express, and Wok on Wheels.) Then we walked around the park and the sidewalk sale, which took about 10 minutes, remember this is Preston, its small. After that we went back to our parent's house and had a bowling tournament on my little brother's Wii. Jake kicked our butts! He is really good at bowling, almost too good, its disgusting. Then we went and took Family pictures since we haven't taken any for awhile. (As you can tell from the picture on our post.) Also my sister and her husband are professional photographers so we had them take them. They have their own blog if you are in need of a photographer give them a look-see. www.willduris.com Our family photos are not ready yet but I will post them when I get them. We then went to the parade which is awesome cuz they throw a butt-load of candy. Jake's Dad was also in the parade promoting their movie that they made, called Money making morons. So Jake decided to get soak his Dad with water, it was pretty hilarious. Also someone proposed to someone during the parade, they had a truck decorated up and he got down on one knee, it was a pretty neat idea. Then we went on an Atv ride with Debbie and Will. We headed back to my parents for Navajo Tacos and funny dinner conversation, but brother Kenny is a regular comedian. Anyway that was our fun and busy weekend. I am still trying to figure out this blog stuff so I will add pictures later.

No comments: