Jacee Chalise

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday has Finally Arrived!

Well Friday is finally here. Thank goodness, I finally started the fourth and final book of the Twilight series. Which was probably a bad idea since I stayed up until 2 am this morning reading it, which didn't help the fact that I was already tired from my late of sleep earlier in the week. Right now I am not sure if I like this book yet, but I am only half way through it. Its not what I expected. Yesterday was better at work because they put me back in my old department for the day, it was fun to spend some time with the people I use to work with. Today was fun because we went and walked around the Cache County Fair. Then we ran our many errands which is always so much fun with two kids and takes 10 times longer. It is easier when Jake is able to come with me, but Allie always seems to know how to push my buttons. She is such a funny girl, every morning she wakes up and asks me where we are going the day, if we are staying home she whines that she wants to go somewhere. If we have go to stores she doesn't want to go. I can't seem to win with her. I know that I must learn to have more patience with her, I believe that is why she was sent to me. ( I still have a long way to go on that.)
Caitlin seems to be doing a little bit better, after another trip to the Doctor he decided to put her on a different medicine. Thankfully, he gave us a sample because a months supply costs a $147.00, which I had to buy today. It is a lot of money but it doesn't matter to me because my daughter can't lose any more weight by not keeping anything down. But this medicine seems to be working so we are going to stick with it and see what happens.
Also on another note, thanks to my mother in law for her comments to my blog, and for your concern. I am really okay, I am a big complainer but I am working on it. I usually use this blog as an out for my feelings.
P.S. I just want to brag for a moment and let the world know how much I love my husband and my girls. My husband, Jake is so awesome, I don't know what I would do without him. He is the glue that holds me together. He usually knows the right thing to say to make me feel better. Well enough of this mussy stuff. Until next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu are definitely not a complainer or whiner. I think you are spunky, funny, and sweet. I like how you don't let Keith get the best of you! YOu go girl! Keith is a big tease and I am glad you can give your own back to him. And I am so grateful to you for the patience you have with my son. And thank you for loving him!

Anonymous said...

Hay Jake, it's Tara... glad you guys have a blog too!! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. and it's a nice journal of events. There is a website that will print your blog into a book when you're ready to. pretty sweet huh... blurb.com. keep writing... Pop in sometime.