Jacee Chalise

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happiness!

The other day my father in law asked Jake and I if we were happy. I first I was like what kind of question is that. I was not quite sure what he was asking. He said that we seemed happy together and was just wondering how things were going for us. It made me think about that, Jake and I are really happy together. If there was something more that I wish we had, I wish that we made more money, but everyone wants that. I wish that we had a dream house, but that cost lots of money, but we are trying to save for it. I wish we also had more time together, we work opposite shifts so that we don't have to pay so much for daycare. But yes we are really happy together, we don't have many hobbies together, but we love to just hang out together and talk and laugh about silly things the kids did. After my marriage to my first husband, which was a major disaster. I love being married to Jake, it is more of a partnership and friendship and I cherish every moment that we get to be together. Anyway sorry if this mussy stuff bothered some of you but I have to brag sometimes cuz my life is great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh we love the mushy stuff! You guys are a cute couple and its good to know how much you love each other. Thanks for loving Jake! He's a special guy! And we love having you as our "daughter". I love that you don't let Keith get the best of you! You're fun to put up with his teasing. Love you guys!