Jacee Chalise

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Day in Paradise!

But that I mean another long day at work. Somehow over the weekend I picked up a cold. So I felt like crap today, but one good thing that happened today I got to start training to become an inserter operator. ( Most of you probably have no idea what I am talking about, sorry its hard to explain.) Other than that I just cleaned house and tried to relax since this cold is totally kicking my butt, I can hardly breath, my nose is so stuffed up. I hope Friday gets here quick!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I wish there was some way I could help you. YOu need to call me if you need help. The golf pics are great! I'm glad you would go and try it out! Keith and I mostly love it because of the time it gives us together. You're doing a great job on your blog! Love ya!