Jacee Chalise

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another long day!

Another work week here I come! Does anyone else wish that they could get paid to be a stay at home Mom. I would love that, but I also would get bored really fast. ( I could use the time to work on my girls scrapbooks, they may never get done.) I probably could be a daycare provider, but I just don't have enough patience. On another note, some days I don't really like being good at my job, cuz I always seem to get the special project jobs. Oh well! Caitlin's medicine seems to be working really well. I will probably regret it later, but I wish Caitlin would start walking she is making us nervous, we hope there is not a problem with her legs. Allie is going to be starting Kindergarten soon. She is getting excited, but she has started to write her name and letters backwards. Hopefully it is just a phase. I have been trying to work on some kindergarten readiness stuff with her, but we don't have much patience for each other. I have been trying to get over a cold, which is kicking my butt. Jake is trying to beat Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox360. So all in all things aren't going too bad for us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin. Loving your blog and glad you can keep up with it. Good job! I have worried some about Caitlin's legs and walking too. It probably wouldn't hurt to just have the dr check her out. I'm so glad the medicine is helping her. Hang in there and let me know if I can help you at all.

The Smith's said...

Hey Erin,
I love your blog page!!! So, stinkin cute. Caitlyn is so beautiful and Allie is so beautiful. You guys have the cutest little girls. Kenidee started school too this year. I am sad you guys are going camping the weekend we come up. Kenidee really wanted to play with Allie, but thas ok :) We miss you guys. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us.

Bear River Photographic Society said...

Jake and Erin

hey this is Tammy and Richard we are freinds of your parents you guys have a cute family. You already know that Britini and Kelli just live 2 townhouses down from you ( i think it it is 2) anyway if you ever need a babysitter Kelli is a very good one and good with kids. Our neighbors were sad to see Kelli move out. She said she would babysit if she wasnt working. do you know what single ward they would be in? or just what ward you guys go to. Kelli would like to find the nearest singles ward so when she was not working she could go to church and meet some new friends.