Jacee Chalise

Thursday, July 31, 2008

TGIF well almost!

I am so glad that is it almost Friday, it seems like this week has just dragged. I am sure that it doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping very good. I wish that I could sleep better but I have always had insomnia. Lately I have been really stressed and frustrated, I am not really sure whats bothering me, probably it is just lack of sleep and that my little girl has been sick and we don't know whats wrong. My other daughter's attitude is not helping either, she thinks that we have to go somewhere everyday. Besides work and trips to the grocery store I usually am to wiped to do anything else. Well venting on this blog and listening to Evanescence is helping. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin, if ever need any help, you just need to let me know. And you need to find out why you aren't sleeping. I know how stress can do that to you too. And just so you know, you are my favorite daughter in law. You are a great addition to our family!