Jacee Chalise

Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Time at the Welch Household

Sorry it has been so long since I updated but we have been kind of busy at the Welchs. Jake turned 26, on September 29th. Yeah, he is finally as old as me, but not for long. Due to our little girl's condition, we didn't get to do much, but we did go out to dinner, and I think he liked his presents, an Elmo hoodie and the new Halo game. Also my Mom's Birthday is October 6th, this year she turns the big 5-0. So we wanted to have a big family party, I said that I would make a slide show of photos of my Mom. It turned out okay, but my computer is kind of outdated and was enjoying giving me stress in putting it together. Caitlin thank goodness got over her shingles without any problems. Last Wednesday the whole family went and got our flu shots, Allie was not happy about that at all. But it worked out well since she was out of school for UEA. On Friday we got Caitlin's braces for her legs, since she tends to walk on the side of her foot. Also on Friday was my Mom's 50th Birthday party, which was really fun. Walmart messed up on the cake, but oh well. At least it tasted okay. On Saturday we went to the Texas Roadhouse restaurant it was really good. On Sunday we went up to my Mom to watch conference and eat yummy food. So all in all we had a fun weekend. Caitlin seems to be doing pretty good with her braces. I am hoping she sleeps better tonight than she did last night since tomorrow we have to get up early for another MRI, and she will start another round of Chemo on Thursday. But if everything still looks good, this will be her second to last chemo round. Yeah! Please keep her in your prayers and think good thoughts!

2 comments:

Sartori Fam said...

Your girls are so cute! It looks like your mom and david's party was a blast! My mom was so bummed that she was so sick!

Unknown said...

It looks like the party was a great success! Good job Erin! I love the pictures and the update. I am so looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday for the big pumpkin shindig! Amber is way excited to see all of you. I am so glad that Caitlin is getting closer to being done with her treatments. I KNOW that all will be well. She is our little miracle angel! I am looking forward to the day when you guys can all be sealed together as a family forever. Heavenly Father has blessed you so much! We love you and can't wait to see you! If you need any help this week, let me know.