Jacee Chalise

Friday, October 30, 2009

Big Thanks!

Big thanks go out to my Mom and Dad, who stood and sat in line in the cold weather, so my girls and I could receive our H1N1 vaccine. Since last Friday I have been calling everyone trying to find one for Caitlin. The flu had hit Allie's school, so this week I kept her home to stay away from germs. Anyway we were first in line and everything worked out just fine. So again thanks Mom and Dad for waiting in line for us, so I didn't have to entertain the girls and have them stand out in the cold. Hopefully we will have built up enough antibodies when it really hits our town.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have great parents Erin. It has been amazing to see how they have jumped right in and helped you with everything you have needed. I am so glad that your mom can go with you to Primary's. It's neat to see how families pull together in times of trials and challenges. You are blessed to have such great parents. I'm glad you guys got vaccinated. I used to be against this H1N1 shot, but now I think it's probably a good idea to get one. I really believe that your family has been truly blessed this past year against all the flu's and crap that go around. There are angles watching out for you. Thanks for the moose! I absolutely love it! Silly I guess, but I love moose. It was a great birthday party! So much fun to have all of you there and to see Caitlin so interactive and riding the 4-wheeler! She loved it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that things are moving positively.. It'll be over before you know it, and life will be all the more sweet!!