Jacee Chalise

Monday, August 3, 2009

Preston Night Rodeo and Parade!

Last weekend, was the Famous Preston Night Rodeo and Parade. The girls and I went up Friday night to watch the parade. Unfortunately Jake had to work that night, and doesn't have many vacation days left, so we figured we better save them. Allie just loves parades, I bet you can't guess why, the candy of course. Caitlin loves the music, she doesn't really care about the candy just yet. After the parade, we went to my mom's and hung out with my family, and watched movies. On Saturday, Jake met up with us, and we went and walked around the sidewalk sale, and then my family all went to eat lunch at Big J's, I just love their cheeseburgers. After that we went back to my parents to escape the heat and wait for the parade. We watched part of the X-games and then we outside and played the basketball game PIG. Saturday's parade was better than Fridays, Walmart threw a ton of candy. Then we went to my Mom's for Navajo tacos and put the girls to bed and watched the new Fast and Furious movie. On Sunday my little brother Kenny was ordained an elder, and we took some family pictures. We also went and ate at Grandma's Hugies, she is a really good cook. So all in all, it was a pretty fun weekend. Thankfully both my girls are doing pretty good right now, so they got to enjoy the fun too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post Erin! And yes, rodeo days is fun! I'm glad that you had fun. It's great to see how close you are to your family. Congrats to Kenny! Wow, he will be getting his mission call soon! Love you guys!