Jacee Chalise

Monday, August 24, 2009

Crazy Week!

Wow, some weeks I am so bored with nothing to do, and other weeks I seem to be so busy that I don't get a chance to update my blog. To explain my crazy week. On Monday I woke up early to take Allie school shopping. She has pretty grown out of all of her pants and shirts, so we spent the morning get some much needed new clothes. Tuesday we made a trip to Walmart to buy the New Hannah Montana movie, the girls just love it. On Wednesday was Allie's back to school night at 6:30. I must be a dumb parent but on the note for the back to school night it didn't say when the first day of school was. So I just assumed that it was today, but at the meeting we found out school started on Thursday, and Caitlin had clinic on that day. Lucky her appointment was later in the day, so I was able to take Allie to school and Jake took off work so he could pick her up. Anyway Wednesday night was a pretty crazy night at our house, making sure everything was ready for school the next day. Thankfully everything worked out. Thursday we spent half of the day at clinic. On Saturday we went up to Preston to watch my little brother Kyle play soccer and then my family and us headed up to Bear Lake to swim and play on jet skis for a couple of hours and then we went to Pickleville Playhouse for dinner and to watch Annie get your gun. It was really fun, my parents got engaged there, and I have never been there before, so it was fun to go see it. We left during intermission since the girls were tired, and we all had a very long day. I was kind of surprised but the girls really liked the play. So all in all last week was pretty busy but full of fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So that's why you went to Bear Lake! Jake is not very informative. Sounds like a lot of fun. That's cool that your parents go engaged there. I have never been to that place. And you need to let me know when you need help with Allie so Jake doesn't have to take work off. Just call me or text. I can help! Looks like Caitlin is enjoying that hamburger. Great post! Love you guys!