Jacee Chalise

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A nice break!

Well so far so good, Caitlin hasn't had any fevers and her counts have been good so we haven't had to make any trips down to Primary Children's. But of course just my luck the weather has actually pretty nice. On Saturday Jake and I were able to go out to lunch for a much needed date. We went to the Coppermill, which was really nice to be able to be alone and have some time to talk. After lunch we did a little shopping because I needed some new pants and we found some cute outfits for the girls on clearance. After that we went to Grandma Gigi's for a family dinner we weren't going to be able to stay long, but luckily Jake got a no work and so we were able to stay longer and hang with family. Afterward, we just went home and hang out together, Jake helped me give Caitlin a bath, since its a two person job cause her line can't get wet. This week has been pretty relaxing but I still wish that my girls would learn to sleep in a little bit. We have to go to Primary Children's on Friday for a hearing test and for the next round of chemo. Hopefully everything will go really well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so glad that your family came to Gigi's. It's so good having "everybody" together. We miss you guys. And I don't think you'll have any problems with weather this week and Caitlin will do great! She is such a tough little cookie. Love you guys!