Jacee Chalise

Monday, January 19, 2009

More Chemo!

This weekend was spent down at Primary Children's for more chemo. We left Thursday night and spent the night at my Uncle's house since we had to be at the hospital on Friday at 8:15 am for a hearing test. Thankfully it didn't take very long and the results were normal but she seems to have fluid in her inner ear, I think that's what the doctor said. Anyway she might have to have tubes in her ears, which is fine. Then we headed upstairs for chemo treatments, which went really well. I am so proud of Caitlin, its like she just knows that this has to be done. I on the other hand, I am getting tired and bored of hospital stays. I know she needs this, but I also hope that treatments go by fast, so that we can have a semi-normal life again. On Saturday I got a nice little break my sister Debbie was able to get us tickets for the Draper Temple Open house. Everything went well with the chemo so we were able to come back home on Sunday. So all in all, we are just trooping through it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures Erin! They are so cute. I'm so used to Caitlin without hair now, that I forget what she looked like with hair. But she is so beautiful either way. How fun that you got to go to the Draper Temple open house! I am so excited for the day that you and Jake can be sealed as a family. It is so important. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

well, I'm glad she's doing ok with things. What a sweet girl.... I love the family pix you guys have..

kaTie said...

Erin, it's Katie, Irenes friend... You're a trooper! Hang in there, life goes by so fast, even when you are dealt what you have been dealt. Your family is so beautiful. I have thought of you often, and Irene told me today that you had a blog... so yeah, I will be stalking you and getting updates from your blog. Call me if you ever need anything. And I totally understand about the hopsital visits getting a bit monotonous! I'm ready to be done! I love to see our families, but hauling luggage and clothes.... well, you know the drill! How is your little one, Allie handling everything? My oldest had a hard time! She felt the focus, obviously was not on her.... Take care of yourself and those cute babies.