Jacee Chalise

Thursday, June 18, 2009

More from the Welchs!

Well there is not really much to tell, but a few tidbits. Caitlin had more chemo on Monday and also a eye appointment. Dr. Dries (eye doctor) says that her eyes are looking really good and that he will check her again in a year. Then we headed over for chemo, we were kind of early for our appointment. Since we had tried to plan the appointments for the same day so we would not have to make any extra trips to Salt Lake. Therefore we had to wait awhile for Caitlin's chemo to be ready. Two hours later we were finally out of there, and the medicine only takes about 5 mins to give. Also her counts have gone down again, which means she is on house arrest. I know that sounds weird, but that's kind of how it feels. Today I got a nice break, I was able to go out to lunch with my friend Meghan, we both have been pretty busy and haven't been able to do anything together.( me with Caitlin, and she has a 5 month old little girl) So it was fun to catch up and have life feel a little more normal for an hour. I posted a few more pictures, I hope you like them. I really like the one with Jake and I. I am not very photogenic so very rarely will I let anyone take my picture but this one turned out really cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THat is for sure a cute picture of you and Jake. And I think you are photogenic. I think you are beautiful! And I especially love that one of Caitlin! She is beautiful! It's wonderul news that her eyes are doing so well. And I'm so glad you took a break and went to lunch with your friend. YOu definitely deserve to do that once in a while. Don't forget that I am available to help wherever needed. Just let me know. Love you guys!