Jacee Chalise

Monday, June 1, 2009

Good news, but still ?????

Dr. Lemons called me today to let me know the results of the lumbar puncture. Thank goodness, the l.p. was clear, but they are still unsure of what the spot is that the techs saw in the MRI. So they are going to have Dr. Hazard and Dr. Brockmeyer look at the MRI scans again and see what they think. I should receive another phone call by Wednesday with more information on what is the plan or what they believe the spot is. So good news but still a little worried about what the spot is. On another note, poor Caitlin was called a little boy twice at Walmart on Friday, and one lady thought I actually gave my child her hair cut. It does look a little different since her hair is starting to grow back on top, but the back isn't growing in yet. I am not really sure why not, maybe because of the radiation. I am hoping it is not permanent. Fingers Crossed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I hope you set those people straight at Walmart. Some people are just downright ignorant! They have no idea what a beautiful and valiant little spirit she is. No clue about all that crap that she has been through. What morons! Okay, nuf said!