Jacee Chalise

Monday, May 18, 2009

Still not much happening!

I feel like I would be boring people to death if I wrote something everyday, since there really isn't very much going on in our lives right now. Caitlin has been doing really good, and is enjoy the break from chemotherapy. Since her counts are good, we even went to Gymnastics class last Friday, a class set up by the Up to 3 program to help kids learn how to walk. Caitlin liked it, I think. Mom was exhausted by the end of it. She seems to be doing pretty well, she wants to walk everywhere but she still needs you to hold her hands. Allie is doing really well in school, and has been learning to read. She only has 7 days left. We decided since soon Caitlin will be starting chemotherapy again and her counts will probably go down again, we purchased a little slide and waterwheel play table for our back yard. Then she can at least play outside, since we wont be able to go the park soon. On another note, since Caitlin is not home bound we went to our new ward yesterday. They were so nice and most of them already knew who we were. Anyway I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably nice to have things start slowing down.... live it up.. you guys deserve a break and a rest.

Unknown said...

Oh your life is far from boring. I love reading your blog! You always have fun and neat things to say. It's so great to see Caitlin start doing normal 2 year old things. She is ready to just move on up. And so glad that you could go to your ward. You always need that spiritual feed and for me, I am SO thankful for everything our Heavenly Father has done for us, that I know I need to be there. How could I not go and show Him and thankful I am. We love you guys!