Jacee Chalise

Friday, April 10, 2009

Week Three

Well week three wasn't as exciting as week two in a good way and a bad way. Monday treatment went fine except I had taken Allie down with me, because it was her school's spring break this week. She is not one for being quiet or sitting still, but she was okay. Jake had some bad luck on Monday, he accidentally locked his keys in the car, and I took the other set with me. So we had to make a trip back, but that was okay, since Allie had changed her mind that she didn't want to stay with me. She thought it was too boring, so she stayed with my mother for the rest of the week. Thanks Mom and I am sorry! So Monday we got to spend some time together which was nice. But I had to get up at 5:30 am the next morning to get down to Huntsman on time. The rest of the week went by pretty fast. Caitlin and I just finished up the Easter shopping and I caught up on Lost the TV series. I usually don't watch it on Wednesday because I like to watch Criminal minds, and there are both on at the same time. I am really glad to be able to be home for Easter, and spend time with Jake and Allie. One great thing about this week, on Wednesday we were halfway through radiation treatments. Which is totally awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So 8 more treatments left! What a great milestone this will be. I'm so glad you will get a month off of any treatments. It will be a good and much deserved break. Hang in there and we love you!

Heidi said...

So glad the radiation is almost done for you. You are such a strong mommy. We continue to pray for you and your family.
Heidi