Jacee Chalise

Monday, February 9, 2009

Husband Tag!

My friend Ashley had this on her blog, and I thought it would be really fun to do, also great timing since it is almost Valentine's Day.

1. Where did you meet your husband? Jake and I actually went to high school together but he was younger than me and I had a boyfriend then so we didn't really date then. He did have a crush on me, I do remember that. We re-met after my divorce at RR Donnelley a place where we both worked.

2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for about seven months before we got married. Dating is kind of hard when you are working different shifts, going to school, and being a single mom.

3. How long have you been married? We have been married for two years, it will be three in October.

4. What does he do to surprise you? I have to have my house clean or it drives me nuts, he is very good about helping me keep the house clean and doing laundry. He is very OCD, so he usually organizes the cabinets and the fridge for me.

5. Your favorite feature of his? I really like Jake's eyes and hair. My favorite is probably his smile, he takes really good care of his teeth. I also like his muscles.

6. What is his best quality? He is really fun to be around, he is a real people person, if you are in a bad mood, he can put you in a good mood. He doesn't get mad really easy, and he doesn't yell.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually its babe, honey, or baby doll. My favorite is Eri-bear, its kind of silly but its different.

8. What is his favorite food? I know he loves peach cobbler. He isn't a picky eater, and eats almost everything that I cook. Which is saying alot since I am not a very good cook.

9. What is his favorite sport? He likes to play basketball, and has been bummed since he hasn't had a lot of time to play very often. He will watch any kind of sport of tv, so usually I have to keep my hands on the remote.

10. Where and when did you first kiss? In his car, I don't remember the date, but I am pretty sure I made the first move.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like just being able to hang out together, snuggling on the couch watching a good movie, we also like to go bowling and miniature golfing.

12. Do you have any children? We have two beautiful girls, Allie is five ( mine from previous marriage, but for all that matters she is Jake's since he takes care of her like his own) and Caitlin who is almost 2 (April) We are hoping the next one will be a boy to even things out for Jake. But that we have to wait until we get Caitlin done with chemotherapy and life settles a little bit.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? I don't want to embarrass him but he does an awesome job painting my toenails and fingernails. Also he really gives good massages, but these talents are thankfully only enjoyed by me.

14. How old is he?
He is 25, a year younger than me. Hopefully that keeps me young right?

15. You said I love you first?
I don't really remember who said it first, but he is really good at saying it, he probably says it a lot more than I do, but I am usually trying to answer Allie's twenty questions.

16. What is his favorite music? Wow, this might be hard, they are too many to name, but a few are Hawthorne Heights, Nickelback, and Yellowcard.

17. What do you admire most about him? I think what I admire most is that he is a very good Dad, and he always treats me with respect. He usually does what I ask him to, which is great. He is a hard worker and always makes sure that his family is taken care of before his self.

18. What is his favorite color? I am pretty sure its blue, but I think he also likes green.

19. Will he read this? Probably not, he doesn't like to read.

20. I tag.....
Irene, Sharee, Amber, and anyone else who stalks my blog and would like to share more info about your husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are great things! It's nice hear them about my son. Once again Erin, thanks for loving him and for being patient with him. Thanks for loving him just like he is and accepting him with all his little quirks. I think he's pretty special! He did a great job when he fell in love with you!