Jacee Chalise

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm It, I guess!!

So my Mother in law and Sister in law tagged me. So I guess I give them the info.
8 Favorite TV shows: 1. Csi: Miami 2. Csi 3. Criminal Minds 4. Twenty four 5. Csi: NY 6. Biggest Loser 7. Friends 8. Will and Grace ( I know that the last two aren't on the air anymore but I like watching them on DVD, I have all ten seasons of Friends, I know I am kind of obsessed.

8 Favorite Restaurants 1. Golden City 2. Sizzler 3. Golden Corral 4. Village Inn 5. Big Js 6. Taco Bell 7. McDonalds 8. Iggys

8 Things that happened yesterday 1. Took girls to daycare 2. Went to Work 3. Eat yummy Navajo Taco 4. Complained about being at work and coworkers 5. Ate dinner with family 6. Did housework 7. Watched Csi season premiere 8. Took a nice hot bath and went to bed

8 Things I am looking forward to 1. Temple Sealing 2. More Children ( a Boy, I hope) 3. A new car ( Dodge Journey) 4. A house ( with a whirlpool bathtub big enough for two) 5. Family Vacation to Disneyland 6. Cruise for just me and my hubby 7. Warmer weather 8. World peace

8 people I am tagging 1. Amber 2. Ashley Mumford 3. Shana Carta 4. Debbie Duris ( That's all I can think of, sorry I don't know many people.)

4 comments:

Sharee said...

LOL Love it erin! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Hay, come check out my blog for our Halloween party details. I didn't have your email, but you are invited if you can make it. It would be fun to hang...
Tara

Unknown said...

Good job Erin! Hey sometime I will show you how to add a list of your family and friends. And it would be lots of fun if you could come to Tara's Halloween party!

Ash said...

Hey, I just realized you had a blog! Cool beans!