Jacee Chalise

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wow, I have been a totally slacker on updating my blog. Between work, girls, and house work I have been crazy busy.  I will try to remember most of what has happened.  In February my youngest brother, Kyle left on his mission to San Jose Costa Rica, he gave a great farewell talk and he will be a great missionary.  On March 11th, we celebrated Allie's 10th Birthday.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  On Saturday she had her first Birthday party with friends.  We took the girls to the Fun Park for laser tag and games.  Then to our house for cupcakes and ice cream.  All in all, Allie said she had a great day.  For her Birthday, Allie got a shirt, two Monster High dolls, a Glee CD,  a Monster High movie, tween magazine, and Diary of a wimpy kid do-it-yourself diary book. 
      Jacee is growing so fast, she is standing up by herself now.  She is evening taking a few steps.  Its exciting but kind of not, cause I know she will get into everything.  She is already tired of Baby food and always wants whatever we have.  She is such a funny and cute little girl.  I just love her bright blue eyes.  Caitlin is doing well too, she is just waiting for her Birthday to get here. I will try to keep my blog better updated but no promises.

No comments: