Jacee Chalise

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tag, I'm It!

Well I was tagged by my Mother in Law so here goes.
1. Post your favorite picture and explain why.
I picked the picture of our family outside the temple after we were sealed together for all eternity. This picture is important because it means no matter what happens if we live worthy we can all be together in Heaven. Caitlin's cancer showed us how easily we could lose her, she is doing awesome now. But I am glad to have this assurance in case anything happens in the future.

2. Time to admit it, what is your favorite reality TV show? I like watching the Biggest Loser, its actually the only reality show that I watch. The rest have too much drama in them, and I don't need any more drama.

3. If you could go anywhere is the world where would you go? Who would you take?
I would love to go on a cruise to anywhere warm. I would take Jake with me to celebrate our years of marriage, the past few years have been kind of crazy so we haven't been able to do much for our anniversaries.

4. If you won the lottery what would the first three things you would spend the money on?
Pay off all our debt, buy a beautiful house, put of lot in our girl's savings accounts, and donate to Cancer patients at Primary Childrens and Huntsman Cancer center.

5. Your biggest regret in your life? My biggest regret is how much I hurt my family during my first marriage, for that I am truly sorry and hope that they can forgive me. Hopefully I can make it up to them with the years I have left.

6. Where has your favorite trip been to? My favorite was our trip to Disneyland this September. We dealt with a lot of crap this past few years, so it was fun to make some fun and new memories, and spend time together as a family.

7. How did you meet your spouse? Jake and I went to high school together, He had a crush on me then. But I already had a boyfriend and I married him out of high school. Four years later, after he would not keep a job and became an alcoholic, I divorced him. I then re met Jake at RR Donnelley where we both were working. We became best friends, and fell in love. He truly is my soul mate.

8. Name something that irks you? Oh wow, just one thing, I have to put two- health insurance and the fact the cost of living continues to increase but income from employment never raises.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved this Erin! I want you to know that I think you are an amazing woman and I am so thankful that you love my son. He he is very lucky to have you. You are a great example to me of faith and endurance. I so much admired you through the strength you had during Caitlin's cancer. We are glad you are in our family.